From IRC Improv Wiki
Josh replaced Christine Nangle in September 2009 after Christine was hired as a staff writer for Saturday Night Live.
- Intro: "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," by Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrel
- Outro: "Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg; Prelude to Act I" by Richard Wagner
The Bishop currently performs the Invocation, although a new opening is rumored to be in the works. Updates are available at 
- The Bishop's starter name was Kiddie Laptop, an anagram of Katie Dippold.
- The Bishop was named through a relatively short process in which the members suggested over a hundred names and whittled the list down to twenty, after which they met at McManus to determine the final one. After they had determined the top eight names, Jim Santangeli walked over to the booth and asked to see the list so he could pick his favorite. He pored over the remaining names and definitively bellowed, "The Bishop!"
- Christine Nangle was not present at the meeting to determine the team name, but briefly attended via speakerphone.
- The Bishop made their UCBT debut at Cagematch, the week before their first Harold Night.
- The Bishop's primary post-rehearsal gathering spot is Chef Yu.