Terry Withers is a superhuman improviser. Terry has a theater background. While living in NYC, he was member of the UCBT Harold team Sandino and the indie supergroup SMIRK, and was a founding member of the short-lived The Project team Afternow.
Terry started improvising in 2007. He serves as Baltimore Improv Group's Managing Director.
A past teacher and performer of The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, Terry performs Friday nights with Father John.
Terry also teaches improv as a faculty member of BIG University and tours the nation with a few different improv shows.
- Terry's favorite word is "meniscus."
- Terry does not believe in science.
- His best friend is Fat Penguin's Alan Starzinski.
- The only movie Terry has ever seen is "The Karate Kid".
- Terry's REAL best friend is Phil the Secret Donkey Man, aka Aaron Jackson of Sandino
- Terry performs with Indie Team Fuck That Shit (A Comedy Team) under the alias Comedy's Werry Tithers
- On the UCB Longform Conversations podcast, Will Hines referred to Terry as "The Rat King of the Triple Crown Basement"