From IRC Improv Wiki
Revision as of 22:37, 10 December 2008 by TravisPloeger
- After soliciting a suggestion, an improviser delivers a monologue inspired by the suggestion.
- After a satisfying amount of time, the music director edits the monologue by playing music.
- Another improviser initiates and sings two verses of a tagline song, inspired by the monologue.
- After the second verse, two (or more) additional improvisers sweep edit into a one beat scenelette, inspired by the song, all while being underscored by vamping of the song.
- The singer edits this scene (generally about 15 to 30 seconds in length), and sings the bridge.
- Then two (or more) improvisers sweep edit again, and perform a second scenelette, again underscored with the song.
- The monologist edits this scenelette (again, after about 30 seconds or so), and sings the first line of the last verse of the song.
- Two other improvisers each sing one of the next two lines.
- The entire cast sings the tagline, which then repeats and ends the Tamale.