From IRC Improv Wiki
Revision as of 17:15, 5 February 2013 by HaoLian (seed)
- taking a minute at the top of their show to walk through all the doors and curtains onstage,
- labeling people who are obviously working at computers as people who are playing the piano,
- split-screen scenes where nobody ever makes eye contact with each other (and therefore destroying the illusion of the split screen) and yet perfect listening still occurs, and
- generally supporting the shit out of each other.
- Location: Triple Crown. Suggestion: "Harold". Did a pattern-game Harold.