Lisa From School, Sheep Meadow, Big Revival, Snacks, The Made-Up Musical, Kosmos (A.K.A. Diamond Lion), Get Paid, Chairman Golem, Moonfight, Baby Wants Candy (Touring Company), Immediately Great, Bearded, Maelstrom, France, Pony Party, Casino, Caligula, Mono y Mono, Chicago City Limits (Touring and Resident Companies), The Monday Night Musical, Factory Factory, Crush The Infamous Thing, Creek Weasel, Cargo Cult, four 3 on 3 teams (including 2010 finalists GLADWELL), and Swarthmore College's Vertigo-Go.
- 27 UCB classes with Ari Voukydis, Betsy Stover, Brian Huskey, Michael Delaney (x3), Billy Merritt (x2), Anthony King (x2), Joe Wengert, Charlie Todd, Curtis Gwinn, Shannon O'Neill, Zach Woods, Will Hines (x2), Brandon Gardner, Anthony Atamanuik (x2), Kevin Hines, Chelsea Clarke, Lydia Hensler, Gavin Speiller (x2), Dan Hodapp and Ryan Karels.
- Workshops with Alex Berg, Jill Bernard, Matt Besser, Joe Bill, Neil Campbell, Chad Carter, Chelsea Clarke, Sean Conroy, Michael Delaney, Nate Dern, Becky Drysdale, Alex Fernie, Jonathan Gabrus, Brandon Gardner, Curtis Gwinn, Frank Hejl, Kevin Hines, Will Hines, John Lutz, Billy Merritt, Kevin Mullaney, Shannon O'Neill, Shira Piven, Ian Roberts, Charlie Sanders, Ben Schwartz, Gavin Speiller, Mark Sutton, TJ & Dave, Ari Voukydis, and Matt Walsh.
- Coached by countless lovely folks including Anthony Atamanuik, Jon Bander, Marcus Bishop-Wright, Sean Casey, Chelsea Clarke, Eugene Cordero, Kirk Damato, Erik Dies, Nicole Drespel, Becky Drysdale, James Eason, Don Fanelli, Sue Galloway, Brandon Gardner, Fran Gillespie, Amey Goerlich, Peter Gwinn, Jeff Hiller, Kevin Hines, Dru Johnston, Ryan Karels, Oscar Magallanes, Tim Martin, Kevin Mullaney, Brennan Mulligan, Pam Murphy, Winston Noel, Patrick Noth, Curtis Retherford, Jim Santangeli, Andy Secunda, Matt Shafeek, David Siegel, Achilles Stamatelaky, Alan Starzinski, Mike Still, Will Storie, Abra Tabak, Molly Thomas, John Timothy and Joel Weidl.
- Prior to transitioning to long form improv, studied short form at Chicago City Limits with Joe DeGise II, Robert McCaskill, Rob Schiffmann and Victor Varnado.
Morgan has been studying and performing improv on a regular basis since 1994, and he loves sharing his accumulated impro-wisdom via coaching. He has a B.A. in Theatre Studies from Swarthmore College, and he took an Improv Coaching class with Armando Diaz.
Teams he's been lucky enough to work with include Adorable, Alcatraz, American Cousin, American Girl, Los Banditos Del Canto, BEEES!!!, The Best, Big Tiger, Big Time Virgins, The Cascade, Charlie Carrot, Chemtrails, Chester, The Chinese Army, Choral Rage, Cuntgarden, Dam Science, Donna, Dream Catchers, Dreamboat, Dumpster Tequila, Dust Strike, East Side Orphan Riot, Eddie Spice, Jr., Estrogentlemen, Fancy Mantelpiece, Florida, Gadget, The Goats, Gypsy, Hemlock, Hollywood, Kansas, Hooligans, Inc., Hot Diner, HOWL, Human Pyramid, I Speak Jive, It's A Wonderful Life, Janet, Jeff Fahey is TRON, Jerkface, JTT, King Canute and Grendel's Mother, Lady Squid, Legend, Lunch Break Tantra, Magnus, Matt's Emotions, Mint Condition, Miracle Baby, Miss Elisabeth, The Mondays, Monsieur Schmaltz, The Montels, Moscow River Sharks, The Neighborhood, North Coast, Petting Zoo, Photobomb, Pluto, Pou & Nic, Pompadour, Power Nap, Private Jetsons, Proverbial Loons, Rat King, Risky Brisket, Rosencrantz, RUM RUM RUM, Salamander Jesus, Scatterbomb, The Shady Bunch, Sheeple, Snaggletooth, Solarium, Something About Witches, Spooky Ghost, St. Louis Rams, Starchild, Steven Trabajo, The Strangers, Teenage Cop, Ten Pound Ally, Tesla, THEM, Tickles, TidbiT, Trifuckta, Trophy Wives, 2Chinz, Vertigo-Go, The Washingtons, Weekend of Regret, Wicked City, The Wrath, You From The Future, Zamboni, and many yet-to-come-up-with-a-name practice groups.
- Morgan's "funny" writing appeared in the first three issues of McSweeney's (though his contribution to #2 was a reprint from the website, and in a very tiny font).
- Morgan was the only audience member to stay awake for the entirety of the first Del Close Marathon.
- In 2010 Morgan kept a running tally of the time he devoted to improv. His total for the year was 759.5 hours.
- Morgan unsuccessfully auditioned for the UCB Harold/Lloyd program 11 times before being placed on a team.
- Morgan has his very own website.