Jim Santangeli is an actor and writer in New York City. He has been studying and performing at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater since 2003. After graduating from Pace University in 1999, Jim went on to make a documentary film about old men sitting and drinking coffee. Depressed over the film's failure, Jim became an actor. He has performed in several dramatic and comedic roles for stage, television and film.
- Improv and sketch team Rogue Elephant (current)
- Maude Team 27 Kidneys (current)
- Harold Team Renegade 77
- Harold Team Killebrew
- Harold Team 1985
- Harold Team Beverly Hills
- Improv team Same Hair
My Big Fat (solo show at UCBT)
- Any Italian character, including the Pope, Andrea Boccelli, and a guy makin' pizza-pie
- Harvey Fierstein
- Putting his finger on your lips and going, "Shhhh!"
- However, Jim hates playing characters based on people who are dead, so he probably won't do his Marlon Brando or Robert Stack impressions, even if you beg.