From IRC Improv Wiki
- Gameface performed four original sketch shows in June and July of 2004 at Under St. Marks.
- "The Only Bush I Trust Is The One In My Front Yard", UCBT September 2004
- "Church of Scientology" featured in NYC Sketchfest 2005.
Among their sketches were
- Joe Wengert reproducing, mostly unchanged, an act from Showtime at the Apollo in which an R&B singer gives out teddy bears to his adoring fans.
- Neil Casey as a very right-wing Statue of Liberty hitching a ride to a Nascar race with some park rangers.
- Mitch Magee as George Bush apologizing for his 8 years as president, during which time he started world war and annoyed Jesus Christ into leaving the dimension.
- Will Hines as a warrior failing a civics exam required to join the fabled Omega Council.
- Rob Lathan mooning Neil Casey in order to acquire items for a scavenger hunt.