Eddie is a New York-based actor and improviser who has been studying and performing at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre since 2003. Originally from Raleigh, NC, Eddie is a true gentleman and classically-trained actor.
Graduated from the William Esper Studio, where he studied under William Esper in a two-year Meisner intensive and under Shane Ann Younts (NYU/Tisch) in a two-year classical voice and speech intensive. His TV credits include Late Night with Conan O'Brien, The Graham Norton Effect, and the Thick and Thin pilot for the Oxygen Network.
- UCB Harold team The Scam
- Independent improv/sketch team Rogue Elephant
- Plays The Cowboy in the professional comedy wrestling circuit UCBW; before that played CakeFace
- UCB Harold teams Beverly Hills, Killebrew, Renegade 77, Grenade vs. Washing Machine, and America
- The Iron Sheikh and Friends
- Slow Night
- Has a master-of-disguise collection of stage makeup, including an assortment of brilliant moustaches
- Learned many of the tricks he uses as the UCBW's The Cowboy when he spent a few summers working at a Wild West-themed amusement park
- Spent time touring as an emcee for eating contests with the International Federation of Competitive Eating, including stints on Sports Net NY and ESPN
- Spends his free time break dancing in Times Square and teaching his dog Sit to rover.