Daddy is an improv group in New York City that emerged from a Shannon O'Neill 501 class at the UCB Theater. They debuted at their 501 class show on August 12th with the name McCama, followed by their second show on September 16th with the name Daddy. Their first show as an independent team was on October 16th at The City at a show hosted by Bender. Daddy performs the Harold.
Daddy is most widely known for starting their shows going 100 MPH and not letting off the gas. If they are on a big enough stage, their group games will involve jumping jacks or running laps. Daddy performs an organic Harold that takes hairpin turns with deadly comedic accuracy. They have fun.
Other group overlap
- Jeremy Bent is a member of Thank You, Robot and The Spin.
- Ashley Hale is a former member of Veal.
- Paul Welsh is a member of Sherpa and Hot Lather.
- Ashley and Paul are both former members of Baby Grenade.
- Dan Klein is a member of the sketch group Pangea 3000 and the improv group Pump It Up!.
- Matt Mayer is a member of the groups Four Really Good Friends and Secret Promise Circle.
- Matt and Brett White are both members of ImproVérité: The Documentary.
- Brett is a member of Bad Data and Iron Ruckus.
- Zhubin Parang is a member of Dogbasket and a former member of Raynard.
- Amy Whitehouse is a member of LD & The Scientist.
- The Onion Boys (Paul & Dan)
- The Stage Manager/Actor/Lighting Director/Director/Producer/Ticket Taker for "Jekyl & Hyde" (Dan)
- Lawyer Zhubin, leader of the lawyer improv team (Zhubin)
- Califragulous (Brett)