Cast members have included: Anthony Atamanuik, Eric Bernat, Eugene Cordero, Angeliki George, Birch Harms, Jeff Hiller, Ryan Karels, Doug Moe, Megan Neuringer, Silvija Ozols, Amber Petty, Eliza Skinner, and Mia Stendahl.
Creep was known for having a somewhat theatrical feel, a natural result of many of the team members having theater or musical theater backgrounds. For a long time it retained Harold Night's anchor slot before relinquishing it to 1985 and an on-the-rise Mailer Daemon.
The team would often enter the stage in a theatrical fashion. These entrances included:
- Eric Scott singing, over a mike in the booth, Creep's entrance music, which he was improvising. Choice lyrics include "Creep! Creep is gonna getcha! They're really gonna getcha! They're CREEP!"
- The Rent entrance, in which each cast member dressed as a character from Rent and then entered singing "525,600 minutes" ("Seasons of Love"). Later that night Creep went to see the Rent movie, which had just opened, and was generally considered to be awful by most Creep members.
- The Janet Jackson "If" entrance, in which the cast danced to that song.
- The step entrance, in which the cast performed a highly choreographed step routine, taught to them in an hourlong rehearsal by a good-natured Jaime Skinner.
Teams formed and disbanded during Creep's run
- Mailer Daemon
- Grenade vs. Washing Machine
- Renegade 77
- Havana Clambake
- Nancy Reagan
- Kill Your Darlings