Chris Camp is a New York City improv and sketch comedian based out of the Magnet Theater. He is originally from Burnt Hills, NY.
Chris started improvising in 2003 as a member of the Marist College HuMarists. Upon moving to New York City in 2005, he started studying at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. While there performed in numerous shows including "The Buccaneer", "The Movie" and most notably alongside the independent team "Fiefdom".
After years of rejection and heartache, in 2008, Chris traveled north a few blocks and began studying at the Magnet Theater under highly regarded improv and sketch visionary, Armando Diaz. It was there Chris honed his ability to aggressively flop around the stage, yell and produce prolonged awkward silences. He was a member of the long running house team Chet Watkins (2009-2014) and currently plays in Megawatt with Dog Scarf
Chris once ran a marathon in under 3 hours, programmed web applications for Law Enforcement and Homeland Security agencies and rapped live on stage with Naughty by Nature.
- Camp Dave
- Old Creepy
- Dog Scarf
- Chet Watkins
- 8 Weeks to Live
- Jerk Squad
- Prone To Injury
- George da Roofer
- Sparkle Kitten and Pony Super Fun Squad
- Marist College HuMarists
Chris has appeared in the following shows...
- The Directors Series: The Love Story directed by Kelly Buttermore
- Chica-go-go 
- To Be Continued directed by Luke Ward
- Gimmie the Loot directed by Russ Armstrong
- CRUSHED: Improv Inspired by First Loves
- The Armando Diaz Experience
- Lights Out, Shirley!
- The Paul Lynde Halloween Special: 1985
- Joel A. Gingras Fund - Improv Fundraiser
- Fiefdom Live from Mo Pitkins
- I Love New York / I Hate New York co-directed by Sunita Deshpande & Chris Camp
- The Project w/ Team Fiefdom
- Magnet: Megawatt directed by Armando Diaz
- Magnet: The Lone Gunman directed by James Eason
- Magnet: Evente directed by Armando Diaz and Alex Marino
- The Movie directed by Dyna Moe
- The Buccaneer directed by Michael Delaney
Improv Festival Appearances
Upright Citizens Brigade (2005-2008)
- Level 101 - Chris Gethard
- Level 201 - Doug Moe
- Level 301 - Billy Merritt
- Level 401 - Billy Merritt
- Level 501 - Michael Delaney, Jackie Clarke, Zach Woods
- Level 504 - Billy Merritt
- Level 600 - Michael Delaney, Dyna Moe
- Workshops - Rob Riggle Scene work, Peter Gwinn Group Games, Matt Walsh Scene work
Magnet Theater (2007-2014)
- Instant Brilliance - Armando Diaz
- Level 2 - Armando Diaz, Russ Armstrong
- Level 3 - Armando Diaz
- Evente: Senior Project - Armando Diaz and Alex Marino
- Lone Gunman: Senior Project - James Eason
- Improv Revue / Team Performance - Armando Diaz
- Dynamic Duos - Armando Diaz
- Master Class - Ed Herbstman
- Camp Magnet
- Chris Camp ran the 2009 NYC Marathon in 2 hours and 58 minutes.
- 1999 NY State High School Cross Country Champion with the Burnt Hills Spartans.
- 1995 Regional Donkey Kong Country Blockbuster Video Champion
- Lead Guitarist for two disbanded punk rock bands, Subpar (SxPx) and Los Laundros.
- Chris, at one point, was a professional software engineer for SRA International. Developing Investigative software for law enforcement agencies across the country and abroad. The most notable of these agencies being the NYPD. Many of his improv scenes revolve around angry detectives yelling at their anit-terrorism software.
- Chris reached his peak in fame in 2001 when he free styled on stage with Naughty by Nature.
- Chris once appeared on the Emril Live Show in November of 2006. He ate cake, rabbit and drank a lot of wine.
- Chris has a extremely nerdy tattoo (The Triforce)
- In 2014, Chris appeared on "Duck Quacks Don't Echo" on NatGeo with his girlfriend and a girl in a bikini named Nicoletta.