Brian Glidewell is originally from Hobart, Indiana. He has been studying improv at UCB since 2007, and now performs on the Harold Team, RAGNARÖCK. He has studied improv under Betsy Stover, Joe Wengert, Charlie Todd, Shannon O'Neill, Peter Gwinn, Anthony King, Michael Delaney, Matt Besser, Joe Bill and Mark Sutton.
- His improv pump-up song is "Alex Chilton" by The Replacements
- Is an avid fan of the Chicago Bears
- Enjoys sporting Penguin brand clothing.
- Claims to have originated the phrase "Bad News Bears" in response to hearing bad news.
- His signature plastic vampire teeth tee-shirt glows in the dark.