Benjamin Ragheb is an improviser born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is now based in New York City. He graguated from Cornell University in 2002 and is bachelor of science. He is currently a freelance software engineer and had made such iphone applications as FatWatch and Ruboku. He performs around town with the improv groups Fat Penguin and Zuleyka. Benjamin has studied improv under Betsy Stover, Neil Casey, Will Hines, Joe Wengert, Erik Tanouye and Anthony King.
Characters Ben has Done That Made The Rest Of Fat Penguin Laugh So Hard They Got Briefly Mildly Retarded Due To Lack Of Oxygen
- When asked "You have bats!?!?" He said, "I have a bat, multiple bats would fight and it would be irresponsible."
- Busbot busses your tables!
- Japanese Tea taster replying with "It is tea" and then going into a seizure.
- Dancing Busker that gets harassed by a photographer.
- Bugle Fingers.
- "B is the best grade!" - as a superhuman bee to a student complaining about getting a B on a test
- "No! Then the dreams will go out the window!" - feng shui as the same bee
Songs You Don't Think Ben Knows The Words To But Then He Totally Does
- Ke$ha - "Your Love Is My Drug"
- Dr. Dre Feat. Eminem - "Forgot About Dre"