From IRC Improv Wiki
Revision as of 10:06, 21 March 2009 by BrandonGardner
Adam Frucci, Molly Lloyd, Brian Barrett, Brandon Gardner, Oscar Magallanes, Maggie Carey, Lydia Hensler, John Murray, Abra Tabak. Abra joined Bastian on January 9th, 2009 after Maggie moved to LA to write for the sitcom "In the Motherhood."
- Intro: "Ante Up" by M.O.P (Longtime Intro: "Let's Dance" by David Bowie)
- Outro: "Your Love (Keeps Lifting Me Higher)" by Michael MacDonald (Longtime Outro: "Take Me Home Tonight" by Eddie Money)
- Bastian is the oldest Harold team currently at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
- Their starter name was Taxi Slide.
- Bastian's coaches have been (in order) Chris Gethard, Shannon O'Neill, Gavin Speiller and Joe Wengert.
- Bastian's original lineup's average height was 71.875 inches or just a hair under six feet tall making them one of the tallest UCB Harold Teams ever.
- At the time of publication, none of Bastian's parents have ever been divorced.
- Brandon, Brian and Oscar currently live together.
- As of March, 2009 Bastian had performed over 75 Harold Night Harolds together.
- A "Film School" Harold in which every scene was a student's film project.
- A "Time Table" Harold in which every scene started and ended according to a strict schedule. It was discovered that this schedule was being kept by Brian Barrett's super-agent character "Saul Murray" and his personal assistant.
- Bastian's first Cagematch victory over The Stepfathers in which John Murray arrived with only minutes left to re-enact a scene from "Ghost" and kiss Brian Barrett on the mouth.
- A Harold that was a play set in a prison, performed by actor's in a community theater group. The third beats/Third Act was a Musical.
- A Harold following the stories behind three violent crime scenes. In the third beats, different performers played the parts in overly dramatic re-enactments of the previous scenes.